The 700XP range designed to guarantee the highest level of performance, reliability, energy saving, safety standards and ergonomic operation.
• The freestanding electric range and boiling tops are ideal for kitchens needing a flexible, powerful and easy to clean cooking top or cooking top mounted on an electric oven.
EASY TO INSTALL
• Main connections are accessible from below the base of the unit. • Access to all components from the front. • Top models with a service duct to facilitate installation and can be mounted on table tops, open base cupboards bridging or cantilever supports.
EASY TO CLEAN
• One piece pressed worktop in 1,5mm stainless steel with smooth, rounded corners.
• Exterior panels in stainless steel with Scotch Brite finish.
• All models have right-angled, laser cut side edges to allow flush-fitting of units side-by-side thus eliminating gaps and possible dirt traps.
• Models with oven provided with recessed, double skinned, insulated door for air-tight closure and better hygiene. Oven cavity in stainless steel with vitreous enamelled ribbed base plate to allow for the direct placement of pans. Marine feet in stainless steel are adjustable up to 50mm in height.
EASY TO USE
• Models with oven with separate thermostats for top and bottom elements. Oven thermostat adjustable from 140° to 300°C and power of 6 kW. Stainless steel oven chamber with 3 levels of runners to accommodate 2/1GN shelves.
• Cast-iron hot plates each having a power of 2.6 kW with regulation in steps and safety thermostat are hermetically sealed to the onepiece top..
EASY TO MAINTAIN
• IPX4 water protection.
• The special design of the control knobs and bezels guarantees against water infiltration.
EASY ON THE ENVIRONMENT
• 98% recyclable by weight.
• CFC free packaging.